Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shi Wern Finally come to KL!


Today, my jimui LIM SHI WERN will come to KL!! I am so excited to meet her n anticipating for our gathering ! because we plan to shop, eat and watch movie today!

This morning, i go to Sri Petaling LRT to fetch her to puchong.

Then we will go to Pavillion to shop eat watch movie.

Me, Meiling, Shi Wern, Ning, Sook Yen, ZZoe and Hui Ping are meeting each other at food republic. we chit chat and laugh and share a lotsss..... i really enjoy that moment. it has been so long i didt have this kind of feeling, i really feel relax in my mental state... i can chat with my frens joyfully.... mayb this is because i have one week holiday and i do not have any school work to do during this holiday, so i feel extraordinary relax! haha! i really can enjoy my holiday! yuhuu!

We chit chat till 6pm, then we all dismiss as zzoe and huiping need to go back home ad. SW ML SY and me are going to watch PIRATE THE CARRABIAN at 630pm!

We watch till 9pm. Then we have our yamcha session. We search all the way from Pavillion till Lot 10... Finally we yamcha at Pavillion Italian Dining Restaurant.

We chat till 12am....

Muacks!

2 comments:

  1. we have plenty of time in future!! nice gathering my dear!! by the way, i am shi weNn la....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah gg!! shi wenn!!! hahahahha
    ok ok sure :)

    ReplyDelete