Friday, October 28, 2011

ngor hai IPOH yan ark!






yesterday me and my colleagues went to Ipoh day trip! it was an exciting trip because i have never been there and it is my first long journey drive!

Ms Leong guide us when we reach Ipoh.

We enjoy the Ipoh Ho Fun, Ipoh Oldtown White Coffee, Tau Fu Fa, Ipoh Tauge Chicken, Ipoh Salted Chicken and Lost World of Tambun.

There is an important cutie in my car who is Emma!! oh this is a sweety.. i love her so much.. she behaves very well throughout the trip. We all love her so much and we take turn to babysit her :)

This journey, i can feel that most of the friends become more opened when they are out of the school especially Ms Leong who is not always smile in the school. But she is so friendly when she guide us in Ipoh.

I love being trusted because they trust me that i am able to bring them home safely. they enjoy my driving. I m so happy when i see SueMae is spending her quality time with Emma , playing in my car while i m driving. This is so warmth. We have a lot of laughter in the car. for me, I rather drive slow and safe rather than fast. i do not care what the other say to me, "y u so slow geh?" or u will frustrated when i cnt follow ur pace, because i have the responsibility to take care of my passengers. :)

haha :)

today i feel my arm is so painful as i used too much stress to hold the steering ?!

i just wana rest today :)

next friday , i will drive bac to SP to attend my cousin sister's wedding :) Congratulation Jia Ling.

Holiday is coming soon. December!

Malaysia, truly Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment