Friday, April 23, 2010

Start to get into the environment

yeah....!!coz i m jz temporary teaching math..... haha..... thx god!

yesterday nite i chat wit my colleague CHRIS about my problem regarding to teach math.... she giv me lots of support.... then Chris introduce her profile n her drawing to us (colleague) in the hostel.. she is truly amazing n awesome! she is really a great artist! she told us about the new drawing technique that will train our right brain!

then, i do chat with another new colleague Sanjip, he came from India..married.. he is a science teacher... he is so great that he loves exciting, adventure, travelling, experiencing, teaching... he full of positive energy... he suggest me to ask principle about my problem, asking is no harm even get rejected! jz go n ask!!

then today i went to his class to see how he teach for IB (International Baccalaureate )class. He is using power point to teach, ask student to draw mindmap, exchange mindmap, then talk bout their fren's mindmap.... either compliment or weakness....

i feel closer with my colleagues ^^
i hope that i can enjoy this deeper ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment