Tuesday, January 25, 2011

'm Melting

Thx for the gifts...

i would like to share this happiness with u guys...

First is from Ms Chan :) my Head
a belated christmas present
i feel so touch of her word... especially the "ENDEARING".. i feel appreciated. thx u so much!



Second is from Ms Val :) a new fren for me..a pretty teacher from Penang Fairview :)
a token of appreciation :)



Third is from Mr Sandip :) my India colleague
He bought me a nice piece of Indian dress from India especially for my Birthday :)
how sweeeeet of him :))
i love this dress so much!! thx u!! so got HEART loooo.............. i really cnt stand this kind of action lar............



My beloved Friendsss..........
Thx for ur LOVE so much........ i m satisfied n appreciate it so much...

i m MELTING... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment