Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally i pick it up ........




"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" I have seen this book in the market for many times when i went to bookstores, but i still didt pick it up n read... aha, today i jz pick it up in the library n read it from the front page onwards, it attracts my attention and desire to read it all, but so sad, we only can borrow book next week.. it talks about "perception".... n i need it now to filter my thinking n mood! it comes to the right time! that's y i always follow my heart when i search for book to read...... it is same like u follow ur heart to choose which flavor of ice-cream u want^^ that's amazing!

then i saw this cute girl! oh my! she is just too cute!!! she always smile!

besides her, there are lots of small kids in the library r picking up the book n read, some r just chit-chat wit their fren, some r just running here n there then at last they will be scolded by librarian, haha! their action are just so cute n amazing for me.... i feel happy n relax when watching them...

No comments:

Post a Comment