Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Detox Camp 第一次的排毒营











hehe...

Last friday i went for a detox camp organized by Amway Sac. it is 3 days 2 night camp.

Y I SUDDENLY WILL GO FOR SUCH KIND OF CAMP??!!

since i start working, i start to feel i neglect my health till i start to feel the signal that given out by my body. I can eat MAGGIE MEE for everyday... I can sometime just eat the bread....

Y i do so?

Mayb i feel it is so troublesome to go out to buy or cook at home! coz if i wana cook, i need to buy lots of things to cooks! At the same time, is due to my mood. i feel i m not so happy for my work or stress, then i wont eat well... or i don hav time to eat...


I have heard of this detox camp for some time, last time didt join coz i feel very expansive.
But after i consume the NUTRITION BREAKFAST everyday due to i wana consume enough nutrient every morning before i went for my work so that i wont feel fatigue easily. WORKING NEED ENERGY!

Y NUTRITION BREAKFAST??!

coz it is just a simple 250ml liquid which is easy to be consume and prepared!
so every morning i will jz prepare the powder and jz drink it then i will go to work jor! so easy n safe~ somemore adequate nutrients! hehe^^

then i start to learn more about HEALTH.

then i decide to join this detox camp!

this camp is meant for detox our body, soul and mind.

I m very excited n anticipating, really. coz it is a place for me to really feel relax. it was held in BUKIT TINGGI. when i reach my resort, i saw mountain, cloud, breeze air, n nice brunch of ppl. i m so happy...

the first day, we learn what is 断食。为何要断食?

These 3 days we didt eat any carbonydrate include rice n mee....

we just drink fruit n vege juice^^ + vitamins.

Y? HOW CAN WE SURVIVE??!

can of coz can ! we learn the benefits of 断食, learn the proper knowledge that can keep us healthy.

While we drink the juice without the input of carbohydrate , the juice is actually helping us to clean our internal organ, whole body. so we will pass out the toxic that have kept long in our body for many yearsss.

I have gain knowledge n new friends from this camp. Many ppl are so humble till u dono their exact background.

i have seen how the leader talk, behave, think and manage the stuff.

由谁想要减肥?更健康?恢复你的健康?更年轻?

排毒真的可以做到,因为我亲眼看到了见证。

那么呢,今天我放假咯!因为deepavali!我要回家咯!嘻嘻!祝你们也开开心心咯!

Ohya, hehe, the third day in the camp, my waist has decreased 0.5cm... wahaha... now i m still doing 断食,i will c how the result later. 

2 comments: