Monday, November 29, 2010

I need TIME to FEEL something.

hey hey~ Jingle bell Jingle Bell~ Christmas is around the corner^^

this week is my last school week!
next week is holiday jor!^^
i am so happy!
although we need to go for Continual Professional Development which organized by school, i always love learning, so this is a great gift for me^^

wuhuu~~~~~~

HOLIDAY!!!!

mean i no need to work!

i can sleep longer...go to shop!

it has been months i didt go for shopping! i jz realize that i didt buy cloth for month, didt buy shoe for month where 3 pairs of shoes nearly spoil ad.... hehe...wana get a new image again^^ yuhuu...go to shop wit my "WUM WUM " n jimuiss....haha

"WUM WUM" is my new car lar...car plate number....haha WUM....

so my jimuisss please ready to go to shop wit me n watch movie with me.....

congrate to my jimui who got a new relationship^^
good luck to my jimui that ride the roller coaster ^^

I am happy coz i attend WINNER TRAINING and find out the correct value that are able to use in our working life and also LIFE.

I feel my heart is become more clear and calm... no more that miserable... coz the environment of SAC is so happy n positive.. i learn sth .

start to know MORE on How do we mean by TEAMWORK.
What do we mean by SHARING.
What do we mean by 上慈下敬。
What do we mean by 感恩。
What do we mean by 先学会做人才做事。
What do we mean by 忠诚。
What do we mean by 无私。

有时,有些事真的是想太多,想死人的。包括感情。

在这学习过程中,我一直在把这些教育放在我处理感情的心态上。

我发现,原来我内心很恐惧。恐惧那后知后觉后所留下的遗憾。 这是过去的经验。但原来我还是会怕。原来无知觉的在急着学习是因为会害怕失去眼前的机会。但急着,也不能说你急着就可以的,因为这支舞是需要两个人一但跳的。
一旦有恐惧,就开始信心动摇。就开始觉得是否自己不够好。
友人告诉我,不要被过去的经验牵绊着我。

我在学习着。我可以的。我相信我可以的。

我告诉友人:i need time to feel something.
i really need time to FEEL.
i know that the right person will wait for me.

今天心情不错。

No comments:

Post a Comment